5 Top Life Insurance Agencies That Sell Over 50 Life Insurance!
In our blog post we present you the 5 top life insurance agencies that sell over 50 life insurance:
1) State Farm. It was founded in 1922 by insurance salesman George Jacob Mecherle. It all begun with auto insurance, but now they provide more than 100 insurance products and services. They provide auto, liability, disability, life, health and long term insurance. The company is involved in multiple safety driving programs. State Farm has more than 17.000 agent offices and solves more than 35.000 claims per day. It is one of the top life insurance companies in the U.S.
2) Senior Life Insurance Company. It was founded in 1970 and they are continuously expanding in all states. They provide numerous products for senior citizens and they are the pioneers of final expense insurance telesales.
3) Nationwide. With almost a century of tradition, Nationwide is one of the most reputable life insurance companies in the United States. It also started as a small mutual auto insurer and now it is one of the biggest life insurance companies. A Fortune Top 100 company that offers multiple types of insurance across the country. Nationwide is a well-known and respected brand.
4) Liberty Mutual Insurance. It has been operating since 1912 and it offers a broad, useful and competitive life insurance products. Their policy is to adapt to the realities of the market and the needs of the consumer. It is the third largest property and casualty insurer in the U.S. However, the company operates on international level and provides coverage across 5 continents.
5) Farmers Life Insurance. Company was founded in 1928 by John C. Tyler and Thomas E. Leavey. They knew the risks that farmers were exposed and they went farm to farm explaining why they need protection. Nothing has changed in the policy company: they still offer competitive services that fit with the needs of the client.
Check our webpage for more info and free quotes. Visit our Homepage!